TRAVEL & BEAUTY

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Welcome back home to me! Ao Nang, Krabi, S. Thailand

After a month and a half away from home, I finally came back to Thailand for my brother's wedding (blog on that coming soon!), also to the everyday reality of being back home...which was not bad at all if your doorstep is sandy white beaches and coconut trees...yep to much of my friends envy, I live in one of Thailand's most beautiful beach destinations, Ao Nang Krabi :) And loving it? Hell YES!! Since it was still pretty much the low season, the beach was not too busy or packed with tourists, which is nice for daily morning/evening strolls. My family owns a small hotel not far from the main walking strip of Ao Nang Beach, life here is pretty chilled so working also take the same stride, especially during the off season. So if you are interested to come down to Krabi Thailand in the near future let me know! And I'll hook you guys up with affordable 5 star service accommodation :P....Okay let's move onto their YUMMY & CUTE ass cafes... The one thing that Thais appreciate is CUTENESS. The cuter the place, the more profitable.. and also COFFEE seems to be a very important agenda in an average Thai person's daily routine, hence all the cafes that are lined along the beach fronts and the town area are oh so cute & sweet..and of course I could not resist but to go try them out whenever I had the chance ;)

'Im Aim' Cafe in Krabi Town..how cute is their decor!? 
The yummy cakes & desserts at 'Vanilla Cafe'

Chilling with my silly brother and adorable sister in law...lol we are all dressed so similarly 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig