TRAVEL & BEAUTY

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Bangkok Thrift Shopping! :)

So as most of you may have gathered already from my last post, I have already made my way back up to Bangkok Cityyyy!! and I am so happy to finally be back!!! Why?? well it's not hard to take a wild guess right!?..SHOPPING!! and affordable shopping at that..:) I was able to leisure my way through the many variety of thrift shops and local designer shops Bangkok has to offer and it totally blew my mind how much I was able to get for a $ 60 shopping spree..approx B 2,000!! I was able to get myself 3 bags, 4 tops, 3 rings, 1 skirt, 1 pair of earrings, a belt and a scarf..and I couldn't have been happier about it!..Watch out for my upcoming thrift haul on YOUTUBE to find out what goodies I was able to snatch up ;)



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig