TRAVEL & BEAUTY

Monday, September 30, 2013

Bangkok Thrift Shop Hauling!

Sooo I decided to do a 'quick' video on my thrifted goodies from the stylish streets of Bangkok ;) It is amazing how much good deals there are out there besides the malls and all brand name malarky. I was able to get decent quality stylish accessory bits and bobs for quarter the price...not too shabby is it?...anyway check out the stuff I got my hands on!...You would WANT to move to Bangkok after watching this haul video :P lol....but here I'm just showing you the print muscles tanks and tees I bought from the market ;) I think this will look so trendy paired with some high waist shorts and studded booties ;) BKK Look Book Vid coming soon x






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig