TRAVEL & BEAUTY

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

One Brand Focus⎮Top TROIAREUKE Skincare & Beauty product picks you should TRY!

Today I will be doing a "One Brand Focus" on Troiareuke, and this will be my very first post under this segment! I have decided to add this segment to my channel/blog since I had a few people asking me in the past to focus my review on specific skincare/beauty brands..so yeh if you guys would like me to do reviews/skincare routines or tutorials on specific brands then please let me know!

I am sure if you are a k-beauty fan, you will most likely have already heard of and is obsessed with Troiareuke. I myself jumped on the Troiareueke bandwagon at the beginning of this year, so it was not too long ago actually and for sure I can see why so many people are obsessed with this brand.


So let's back up a little a talk a bit about the company and the brand itself before diving in! Troiareuke is a professional prescription skincare brand, with a promise to provide the perfect solution for "Today's skin condition". Since our skin needs differ from day to day due to the everchanging conditions of the environment as well as our personal habits, our skin problems can be neverending! And that is the reason why I became an avid fan of this brand after trying it out the first time this year- "Troiareuke provides personalized skincare prescription to give the best solution to different skin type and disorder accordingly."

Now that you know a little bit more about this brand's concept and approach to tackling skin problems, let's get started with the main focus of this blog. I will be reviewing seven Troiareuke products that I have been using for a period of time (1-2 months approx) some may be longer than others, but you can rest assured that I have personally integrated these products into my daily skincare routine in some way or the other.

ACSEN Oil Cut Cleansing

As the name suggests, this is a cleansing gel without oil. It is an all in one cleanser that removes dirt, excess oil and makeup without skin irritation. It can also function as a makeup remover and most people will either wipe off or wash off the product after the cleansing session. I personally like to remove my eye makeup with it using cotton pads to get the most stubborn waterproof makeup off first before working the product to cleanse the rest of my face. I find the gel to be very soothing and it does dissolve and clean all traces of dirt and makeup nicely. Since it is gel form, I like to wipe off the gel with a cleansing sheet. The one I am using now is from Bifesta. 

This cleansing gel contains papaya, aloe vera and lotus extracts which is nonirritating for sensitive and super dry skin making it an ideal cleanser for people suffering from skin eczema and acne prone skin.

Ingredients: Papaya extract, Portulaca oleracea L, Aloe vera extract, Selemix An (for acne)
Others: Water, Butylene Glycol, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, PEG-8, Olive Oil PEG-7 Esters, 1,2-Hexanediol, Acrylates/ C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, Tromethamine, Edetate Disodium, Usnea Barbata Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Carica Papaya Fruit Water, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, perfume

P.I.T Cleansing Milk

The second cleansing step I like to use is the P.I.T Cleansing Milk, and this is an all in one cleanser (point makeup remover/ oil cleanser & foam cleanser). This cleanser also doubles up as a quick masking session which is great! Just leave a thin layer on your face for 3-5 minutes after massaging the product into your skin and rinse or wipe off. The result is an amazingly smooth and fresh clean skin! I usually do another quick wash off with my regular foam cleanser after applying the mask to wash off any makeup residue left behind. It leaves the skin moisturized and does not feel stripping at all which is great for my dry skin.

Ingredients: Water, Mineral oil, Glycerin, Dipropylene glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetearyl alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Tocopheryl acetate, Triethylhexanoin, Cetyl ethylhexanoate, Lonicera japonica(Honeysuckle) flower extract, Zanthoxylum piperitum fruit extract, Pulsatilla koreana extract, Citrus paradisi(Grapefruit) fruit extract, Stearic acid, Sorbitan stearate, Prunus armeniaca(Apricot) kernel oil, Camellia japonica seed oil, Butylene glycol, Rosa centifolia flower extract, Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) flower extract, Jasminum officinale (Jasmine) extract, Rosa canina fruit extract, Hibiscus sabdariffa flower extract, Citrus unshiu peel extract, Saururus chinensis extract, Houttuynia cordata extract, Castanea crenata shell extract, Salicornia herbacea extract, Carbomer, Potassim hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Perfume

H+ Healing Cocktail Skin Complex Formula

After cleansing I apply my favorite toner(s)! Currently I am alternating between these four H+ Healing cocktails depending on my skin's need on that particular day! I have a more in depth review on all four colors up on my channel so if you would like to know my direct reviews on them you can watch the video here.


Troiareuke truly prides themselves in these toners! Dubbed as the "Prescription Boosting Ampoule" this toner step is used as the secondary cleansing process in the skincare routine. Unlike normal toners, these H+ healing cocktails directly address your skin's specific needs by letting you choose amongst the four colors to help correctly target your skin's real needs. The green one is the "Anti-Trouble Ampoule" and addresses sensitive and dehydrated skin. The yellow one is the "Mela C Formula Ampoule" and it helps to address hyperpigmentation and give brightening effects to the skin. The red one is the "Cell Repair Formula Ampoule" and it addresses anti-aging and cell rejuvenating issues. Finally, the blue one is the "Akne C Formula Ampoule" and this one helps target acne and excessive sebum production problems. 

ACSEN UV Protector Essence

If I am not really going anywhere or just running around doing errands then I usually just apply sunblock and I am good to go! This Troiareuke ACSEN UV Protector Essence has been my go-to sunblock so far and what I love about it is that it feels more like skin care to me which is great! Most sunblocks in the past that I have tried were either too thick or too greasy and I absolutely hated layering it in with the rest of my makeup. This UV protector has SPF 50+ PA+++, retains moisture in the skin and has an "anti-pollution effect" to protect the skin from environmental pollution from dust and pollen. Its main ingredients are Centella Asiatica and Portulaca Oleracea extracts.

Ingredients: Papaya extract, Portulaca oleracea L, Aloe vera extract, Selemix An (for acne)
Others: Water, Butylene Glycol, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, PEG-8, Olive Oil PEG-7 Esters, 1,2-Hexanediol, Acrylates/ C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, Tromethamine, Edetate Disodium, Usnea Barbata Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Carica Papaya Fruit Water, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, perfume

H+ BB Cream & H+ Troipeel Cushion

For days when I do need more coverage as well as protection, I like to choose either my H+ Cream or H+ Cushion. The H+ BB Cream is an aesthetic spa recovery BB cream which acts as both a recovery/resurfacing cream and coverage in one. Contrary to what many believe, this cream is not really a BB cream since unlike the normal BB creams, you can actually sleep with this one on while going through the resurfacing period.

When I had my Troipeel treatment this was what they applied on my face straight after, and I had it on me for three days straight while my skin went through the recovery period! My face felt and looked so great after! It was hard to believe that this cream alone did the trick! The consistency is light yet buildable and can be used as a base as well as a cover-up. I use this on days when I need to look decent but not necessarily needing the full coverage. 

On days when I do need full coverage, the H+ Cushion is what I find myself reaching for the most. This cushion has somewhat become "the perfect cushion" amongst many kbeauty lovers and frankly, I can definitely see why! This cushion contains 99% skincare and 1% makeup giving it the perfect go-to solution for both coverups and skincare needs. Your skin can still breath and heal itself from the cushion's skincare benefits while getting the coverage it needs on days when you need it. This cushion is designed for people with dry and sensitive skin, and is an ideal cushion for when you need all day coverage without irritating your skin. The shade actually blends in well with my complexion, and it gives a nice "brightening" effect to the skin while I am out and about!

Ingredient: Water, Titanium Dioxide, Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl salicylate, Cyclohexasiloxane, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, Niacinamide, Octocrylene, Zinc Oxide, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Iron Oxides, Sodium chloride, Quaternium-18 bentonite, Centella Asiatica Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Vitex Agnus Castus Extract, Chamomilla Recutita, VINYL DIMETHICONE/ METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, Mica, Silica, Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera wax, Chlorphenesin, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, CI 77002, Adenosine, Perfume

ACSEN Pore Control Mask

Last but not least is one of my most recent purchases from Troiareuke and this is their ACSEN Pore Control Mask which I absolutely adore! I like to use this mask at least twice a week and one great thing about it is that it requires only 3-5 minutes of your time! It is definitely one of the fastest masking sessions I've done but man is it effective. This mask contains Kaolin Clay, Gumtree and Grapefruit extracts which all contribute to giving your skin that additional protective barrier against everyday pollutants, making it so necessary for sensitive and acne-prone skin. It also helps to tighten pores, minimize skin inflammation and skin allergies. My skin felt really nice and supple even after the first use!

Ingredients: Water, Kaolin, Propanediol, Bentonite, Butylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Dimethyl sulfone, Xanthan Gum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Betaine, Allantoin, Glycerin, Octyldodecanol, Poncirus Trifoliata Fruit Extract, Sophora Flavescens Root Extract, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Citrus Paradisi Fruit Extract, Eugenia Caryophyllus Flower Extract, Disodium EDTA, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Cardiospermum Halicacabum Flower/Leaf/ Vine Extract, Fragrance

So there you go, this was my quick review and experience on some of my favorite Troiareuke products! I absolutely love this brand and every single product I have used so far has worked really well for my dry skin. Which of these products would you try? Don't forget to comment which "One Brand Focus" you would like me to explore next!

See you in the next post guy x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig