TRAVEL & BEAUTY

Friday, September 20, 2013

Coffee break & Crazy Shoes!!

Another relaxing afternoon with my family...it's time for some more bargain shopping...coffee breaks and some crazy shoes!! We checked out a few Jeffrey Campbell's new arrivals...and I guess fashion can be a topic of debatable taste..and sanity?...lol...Well I am not hating on it..but I am just not sure what exactly went through the designer's head or what exactly inspired him to come out with such strong and CRAZY a** designs...don't get me wrong.. I love Campbell's designs..(I own 4 pairs of litas...yes that's right)...& ofcoz when his new designs came out I could not but help check them out...but to my dismay I guess taste or style was not in his dictionary this time Y_Y....was just NOT my cuppa tea...!! sadly...but kudos to those who has the guts to wear them off lol (or outfits to go with)...I guess if ure famous enough U can pull anything off :P hahahaha x




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig