TRAVEL & BEAUTY

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Product Info. on my 'Katy Perry' Roar Makeup look ;)

Well hello ladies, we meet again ;) and this time my inspiration for this particular makeup look is from Miss Perry's roaring success new single..ahem..'ROAR'..yeh..I am just loving her new classy not too much in your face natural simple look in this video, it is a perfect combo with her funky jungle leopard print top and leaves tutu she had on in the MV ..teehee...anyways here it is as promise the detailed info. on the products I used to achieve this look...don't forget to check it out on ma channel people..;) ROAR!!

I am going to list the number of products I used for each part of my face...
The Face
  • Benefit's Erase Paste - Used to conceal any dark circles, blemishes and red patches on my skin. I usually use a concealer brush to apply mine on, most people like to use their fingers as it warms the product before application, giving it a smoother touch, I prefer brushes as this helps to really reach the hard to reach areas, creases and certain angles of my face...however it is totally up to you what you use.
  • Urban Decay Naked Skin Liquid foundation - This is my ultimate prized beauty tool, I love it so much as it applies onto my skin so smoothly without caking up. I only needed a pea size amount to cover the whole of my face, and the best part is it leaves an airbrush non sticky/non shiny finish to your face.
  • Laura Mercier Loose Powder - This is one of my favourite powders to used when I set my foundation, I just use a bit to lightly dust onto my face without making it look too thick, and the best thing about this powder is it stays on your face the whole day, which also helps to keep your makeup in place during the hot months without it running off your face!
The Eyes
  • Maybelline's Colour Tattoo in BOLD GOLD - I apply a light layer of BOLD GOLD onto the main crease of my eyes to act as the main base for the application of the other colors, this helps to glam up the simple neutral look Katy has in her MV without being too over done.
  • Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette- This is the main palette used for this look. I used 'Venus' to highlight my brow bones, followed by a wash of W.O.S to the main fold of my lids. Followed by 'Naked 2' which I emphasized into the deep sockets of my eyes, this helps make the whole look more defined.
  • Arden Half Lashes- Instead of going for the full flare of a full lash, I opted for half falsies to help emphasize the outer wings of my eyes. This will help make the look more girly and natural.
  • Majorlica Majorca Mascara- This is by far my favourite drugstore mascara!! Not only is it totally waterproof but it gives length and lift to your lashes. This works perfectly applied on its own or prepping for falsies.

The Lips
  • O.C.C Lip Tar- I used a combination of two colours on my lips. After moisturising my lips with some lip balm, I first applied the pink colour before kissing off the access onto my arms, this is so that I can have some texture on my lips before applying the white. The white is applied in order to dilute the intensity of the pink so that it will leave me with a more natural pink tint on the lips.

The Cheeks
  • Benefit's Coralista Blush - For this simple natural look, I decided to go for a touch of coral on my cheeks to give the whole look more of a cheeky glow. The coral will also help to offset my neutral eyes and neutral pink lips.

And VOILA! you have yourself a little Katy Perry Makeover ^_^ Hope you guys like it! x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig