TRAVEL & BEAUTY

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

LIFE is BEACHY...^_^


Ahhh....LOVING the life of a beach girl!!!...lol...Today I went for a quick stroll along the beach which is basically 5 minutes walk down the road from our family hotel... AND boy oh boy was it a treat!! The weather had been kind to us so far...a few days of rain here and there but overall the skies were bluer than blue and the waters were crystal clear..and so it was...a perfect time for a quick photo shoot session of my OOTD on the beach...^_^..


Floral Prints for the beach!
Today I opted for a floral romper type dress, which I paired with my gold sandals and H&M Fringed bag. I completed this relaxed look off with some Forever 21 studs & shades..the colors really complimented well with the exotic backdrop of the beach and palm trees!



Cute Gold Sandals I got from Target




Floral Romper Dress with H&M Fringed Bag


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig