TRAVEL & BEAUTY

Monday, December 30, 2013

Look 2: Glitter Glam with Ruby Lips NYE Makeup Look

Hey guys! So as promised this is my second look for this year's NYE party and ultimately it will also be my very last video for the year 2013! I am really happy to finally post this look up for u guys because I know some of you have been asking for the tutorial for it :)


For this second look, I've decided to go for a more glittery and sparkly look around the eyes & vamp up my lips with a more vibrant colour. Here, I am using my favourite lipstick from Maybelline 'Berry Brilliant' in # 996. This shade of lipstick contrasts well with the glittery eye makeup I have on & really helps to tie the whole look together. 


For the outfit, I decided on a beautiful striped/ floral pattern dress I got from H&M in Bangkok and paired it with my bling black heels from Korea. I tied the whole look off with gold accessories and red nail polish from Butter London.


I really hope you guys enjoy this tutorial! Let me know what you think! & of course I wish you a all a beautiful and prosperous New Year!!! Be safe and have fun! See You all next year! :)



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig