TRAVEL & BEAUTY

Saturday, December 28, 2013

LOOK 1: Glamorous New Year's Eve Party Look

So...New Year's Eve is right around the corner.. and I am still not totally out of my Christmas mood yet!...Crazy how this year just flew by huh?!. For this New Year's Eve I've opted for two glamorous looks, totally glommed out and party appropriate. The first look is more of a smokey neutral glam using the fabulous Vice 2 palette by Urban Decay combined with beautiful frosty lips & cheeks. I've chosen a combination of shimmery pink & silver on my lids, followed by a darker colour along my outer crease to create a more defined cut-crease party look :) 


For my first outfit choice I decided to go for something comfortable yet stylish, I opted for my neck embellished black dress from Forever21, which I paired off with some H&M patterned black tights & Jeffrey Campbell metal capped heels. The whole look was tied together with some gorgeous red nail polish from Butter London & Accessories from the wonderful fashionable streets of Bangkok ;)




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig