TRAVEL & BEAUTY

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Beyonce ft Drake 'Mine' MV Inspired makeup!

 Since the surprise announcement of her album together with her 30 second MV visual previews of her 17 new songs last week, I was in absolute awe of Beyonce's creativity & fell in love with her even more than ever before..but the one visual that really stuck on me was her song 'Mine' featuring Drake. I absolutely loved the intro beats into the song but it wasn't just catchy beats that caught my attention but it was the one scene where she had on a beautiful deep smokey blue/purple eye makeup, and of course I could not but recreate the look!


It was my first time really uploading two videos back to back within a day apart from each other lol but that was how eager I was to try out the new look, and of course the perfect palette for this, I though was my Vice 2 palette from Urban Decay :) Be sure to check out the video for full tutorial on how to achieve this look!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig