TRAVEL & BEAUTY

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

2NE1 PARK BOM 'Missing You' MV Makeup

I have been and always will be a DIE HARD 2NE1 FAN! Blackjacks FOREVER! lol I am absolutely in love with this group's sense of style, music & above all MAKEUP looks! I love getting beautiful inspirations from their numerous MVs.

2NE1 'MISSING YOU' MV

Their newest MV 'Missing You' is one of my favourite makeup looks on the girls, they look absolutely flawless & effortlessly stunning. The theme of their makeup in the MV fits in perfectly with the holiday season, the colors reflect the cool scenes of Winter. I especially LOVED Bommie's makeup, I guess it's partly to do with the bejeweled eye makeup that was definitely appealing to me! LOL (I am a softy for anything sparkly & blingy) Like a moth to the lights, I am just drawn to them haha. I had fun recreating Bommie's makeup in this MV & I think it is by far one of my fave looks ever recreated from an idol, so I hope you guys enjoy it! :)

2NE1 PARK BOM


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig