TRAVEL & BEAUTY

Friday, February 7, 2014

Sweet Valentine's Day Look + 2 Oufit Ideas

I am still shaking my head in disbelief that it is already February, the month of love..time sure flies huh...and that's right, another Valentine's Day is nearing. This V day will be a little different and rather special for me though since it will the very first time my boyfriend and I will be spending it together :) I am super excited and happy! For this look, I have teamed up with two other beauty gurus from YouTube, Tuk from TukkyTuk11 & Daisy, Daisy Belle. We have decided to come with with one makeup look and two outfit ideas, one casual look & one formal look. 
For the makeup look, I opted for a very fresh and pretty look, using neutral colours of pinks and browns from my Vice 2 Palette, and adding a little bit of sparkles around the eyes. I wanted to keep to simple and romantic so that it will not take away from the outfits too much.
The first outfit I chose for my outfit was a smart casual look. I teamed up my Navy Military jacket from Forever21 with a pair of white washed jeans also from Forever21 and a cute top. I accessorized the whole outfit off with silver earrings and bracelette and a pair of navy ALDO heels I got from Korea.
The second outfit I chose was a pretty black embroidered dress from Forever21, and teamed the outfit up with some pretty crystal tear drop studs, my silver bracelet and favourite flower ring. I finished off the look with black heels and black sequin purse I got from Bangkok & Korea.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig