TRAVEL & BEAUTY

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Dark Regal Makeup Tutorial (REQUESTED) (+playlist)





Today I decided to try out a very sultry and sexy look. I always love playing up dark eyes and dark lips and so I went for a dark regal inspired look. The makeup was fairly easy to achieve using just one palette, and one of my faves one at that...I opted for Lorac Pro because the colours were super intense and dark, the colours were so blend-able so the transitions between each dark colours created a beautiful sultry finish. For the lips I used one of my favourite drugstore lipsticks from Maybelline, in 'Wine Forever'.

 

The nail colour I am wearing in the video is 'No More Film' by Essie, it's fast becoming my favourite colour..!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig