TRAVEL & BEAUTY

Monday, February 3, 2014

My January FAVOURITES!


Well hello ladies..we meet again...and yes...a tad late for the January favorites video! It should have been up before the 1st of Feb technically but I have been swamped with other projects that I nearly forgot to even do the monthly faves in the first place!( Yep..that's how fast time is going by) I really can't believe that it's already February...man..life sure moves fast huh!? Anyhow at least I managed to squeeze it in last minute...& yeh this will be the first of many more monthly favourite/favorite (however you want to spell it..)I have been waiting to do the favorites for a while now but I thought it would be nice to start afresh from Jan, which I did ..so expect many more monthly makeup/beauty goodies on your screen from me hehe!

I have a handful of products I have been loving this month, and this included both beauty & non beauty related products. Mostly makeup and a few bits and bobs of skin care, fashion & hair tool..anyway Ill list down the products I loved and I will let you guys watch my YT vid & see for yourselves which of the products you found interesting and would love to try out for yourselves! I hope you will find something that will catch your interest :) 


Beauty Products

1. UD Naked 3 Palette
2. BH Cosmetics It's Judy Time Palette
3. UD B6 Vitamin infused Prep Spray
4. UD Heavy Metal Glitter 'Midnight Cowboy'
5. Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Hand Cream
6. Josie Maran Bear Naked Nail Wipes
7. Burt's Bees Lip Balm
8. VS Bombshell Body Mist

Non Beauty Products

1. Bath & Body Works 'Japanese Cherry Blossom' Candle
2. Fuji Film Polaroid Camera
3. Target Boots 'Sam & Libby'
4. H&M Scarf


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig