TRAVEL & BEAUTY

Saturday, October 5, 2013

My favourite warm Autumn/Fall Drugstore Lipsticks :)

So just the other day I was wondering around the brightly lit aisles of my favourite drugstore 'boots', and of course the harmless 'wondering' and 'browsing' became another impulse purchase(s)..and you cannot really blame me for it..cuz..I mean...HAVE YOU SEEN MAYBELLINE'S new collection for FALL yet??, they are amazing!!!! I was very surprised by the rich texture of the lipstick against the back of my hand and the brilliant colour it gave, it blew me away so much I had to get 5 of them...LOL...I just love how rich and warm each shades were, and the beautiful life it can give to your overall fall makeup look. Swatches and review on the colours of these lipsticks will be featured in my next video..so stay tuned ;)..until then..some eye candy for you to dream about first...quality stuff for less..I love it


Maybelline's 'Fall/Autumn' Collection

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig