TRAVEL & BEAUTY

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The Fairy Princess Look for Halloween!

I am absolutely in love with fairies and magical creatures of the forest..and NO I am not too old for that lol...It is a beautiful thing to be able to believe in something that can momentarily take you out of the real life chaos and allow you to live your magical fantasies..! So for my second and most likely my final look for Halloween this year I've decided to let out my inner child and dress up as a beautiful fairy princess for Halloween. If you would like to see how I achieved this look then please don't forget to check out my YT video on my channel.. This also happens to be a collab vid with Cindy aka Lovestory13 from YouTube.




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig