TRAVEL & BEAUTY

Friday, October 25, 2013

Back in my baby's arms ^_^

So I have finally reached the States..safe and sound..and extremely happy!.. I am finally back where I belong, right in my baby's arms :)...It has been 3 months since we were together last, and it is so great to know that we will be able to celebrate our first halloween...thanksgiving and christmas together!! I cannot be any more happy or excited for what's to come ^_^. However, that's not the only thing I am excited about, we have also a new member to the family..'Minzi' our pomeranian puppy who travelled the long gruesome 23 odd hours to finally meet her daddy, and I must say how relieved I am that she did not kick up a fuss and was an angel through out the transits & flights. Watch out for the upcoming intro vid I will be making on our fur ball baby Minzi!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig