TRAVEL & BEAUTY

Monday, August 28, 2017

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Review


Hello Everyone!

So today I want to share with you my experience after using Estee Lauder Advance Night Repair line. The two products I will be concentrating my review on are the "Synchronized Recovery Complex II" serum & the "Eye Concentrate Matrix" eye cream. So let's first start off with the Synchronized Recovery Complex II Serum first.
This is essentially a night time serum that should be applied before sleep. It comprises of Estee Lauder's unique ChronoluxCB Technology & Hyaluronic Acid which helps to diminish the first vital signs of aging. It boasts a significant reduction of fine lines and wrinkles- which I GLADLY put to the test! 

The consistency of the serum is very light and hydrating. It has a slight scent of lemongrass (in my opinnion!) which reminds me of a spa, and the serum absorbs into my skin so smoothly and seamlessly, it was so shocking! No residue of stickiness or tackiness left behind either. Super impressed. The fact that it is so light on the skin is great for night time application, I personally love night masks and serums to help work its magic overnight so I really appreciated how light this serum feels on my skin because it is not too overbearing while I sleep. 

The second product, Advanced Night Repair Eye Concentrate Matrix is probably my favorite out of the two I tested! This eye concentrate contains an ultra nourishing, skin strengthening formula which helps to "plump" up the appearance of saggy under eyes and fine lines.
The consistency of this cream is richer and thicker but still I still find it quite light on my skin. It also contains Hyaluronic Acid which helps to hydrate and combat signs of aging, and it feels super soothing on my under eye area! I really look forward to seeing significant results from using it long term!

Overall I am very impressed with my first initial experience with these two products! I've heard so many great things about Estee Lauder's Advanced Night Repair (ANR) line in the past, so being able to properly test it out this time was a great opportunity for me. I also truly appreciate that Estee Lauder makes these products suitable for all skin types and ethnicities! 

Want to know where you can get your hands on one? 
Estee Lauder Advance Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex Click HERE
Estee Lauder Advance Night Repair Eye Concentrate Matrix Click HERE
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig