TRAVEL & BEAUTY

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

NEW! ETUDE HOUSE 에뛰드하우스 Dear My Glass Tinting Lips-Talk Swatches



Hi Everyone!^^

 So today I am going to do a quick swatch on ETUDE HOUSE's latest lipsticks- Dear My Glass Tinting Lips- Talk..and I'm not going to lie..one huge reason for to even purchase these new lippies is because of these AMAZINGLY CUTE CASES! (They really know how to make me broke over and over again- effective marketing for cute package suckers like me!) anyway besides that the colors themselves from this collection was super fresh and Spring/ Summer appropriate. All of the colors have a sheer/glass like finish (hence the name of the collection) which lends out to it being very wearable and appropriate for everyday makeup and day time wear. The colors I picked ranges from soft coral pink to muted beige..and with the most vibrant being the orange/red color.



I chose in total 5 colors along with these cute cases! (it took me so long to come with these five because they were all so cute !!) And the colors I got were:
→ BE101
→ OR203
→ PK003
→ PK007
→ RD302


The wear on these lippies were pretty good since they were also tints..so it stayed on pretty much all day (just be careful of it smearing a little bit when you first apply..) besides that I am very happy with them! The colors were soft and pretty...perfect for the warmer season.. ^_^ I am a happy bunny!


MY VERDICT!

COLOR: 8/10
WEAR: 8/10




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig