TRAVEL & BEAUTY

Sunday, March 26, 2017

LANEIGE 라네즈 NEW SILK INTENSE LIPSTICKS - REVIEW & DEMO⎜Make your own Cus...




Good morning guys! Today's review will be on LANEIGE's newest range of their SILK INTENSE LIPSTICKS! However in this review I will be focusing only on their customization ability of their lippies (which is part of their new feature in this new and improved collection!) I really like a lot of the shades they have but because of the hefty price tag, I decided to stick to the one main color "Get it Red" #335 and see how it changes colors using the two mixer colors #ExoticYellow and #FantasyForest. This feature of the collection intrigued me the most, so I really wanted to see how well I was able to customized my own colors from having just this one red :)


The texture of the red is super creamy and soft and it glided so well over my lips. I am not a pro at lipstick application or anything but I found that this formula really helped with the clean and sharp finish to the application! The new formula has a build-able intensity and coverage and has a nice light weight creme texture to the lips. These shades also contain ultra micronized pigments so they go on more evenly and be built for opaque coverage or worn sheer without looking patchy. 
There are over 30+ shades to choose from (W27,000/ $24 each)..and to be honest despite the price it really does seem worth it! I am thinking of even going back to add to my collection! Quality lipsticks are hard to find. 
So here I've gone ahead and tested out the color mixes on the back of my hand first, starting off with the Red + the "Tone Up" color #ExoticYellow..and as you can see the color changed to this really pretty coral shade. The "Tone Down" color #ForestFantasy turned the same red to a Mauvish purple..which is also really nice! 


This little experiment really left me very impressed..I am really satisfied with the color pigmentation and coverage of these lipticks and will definitely be going out to get more while I am still in Korea. Despite the pricetag..I think it was worth every cent! 

MY VERDICT!

COLOR: 10/10
INTENSITY: 10/10
DURABILITY: 10/10
PRICE: 8/10



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig