TRAVEL & BEAUTY

Thursday, October 2, 2014

UPDATED! Foundation Routine Feat. Bobbi Brown + Sigma Brushes Demo


Hi ladies! Today I have my updated foundation routine to share with you all! This is a full face/full coverage foundation routine (that I obviously don't do every single day..just on the days when I need to go all out or when I need full on coverage!) ..For my everyday foundation routine I usually just stick to tinted moisturizer with built in SPF..since I feel that is all I really need for my light makeup coverage for the whole day!
 In this video I am also gonna be showing you guys my latest obsession with my new BOBBI BROWN Foundation Stick that I got over a month ago...and CANNOT get enough of! lol... I have dry skin, this product really help to adhere full coverage without it looking flaky or caky...it still retains a level of moisture that my skin needs and doesn't seem to over dry itself over the course of the day..which is what I love so much! However it is advisable especially for those with combination to oily skin to not apply on too much of the product as it can become rather sticky..apply in moderation and set off with a powder only if u need to (but if u have dry skin like me..u will find that u may not need any setting powder^^)

I am also going to do a quick recap of the brushes I use for my foundation and concealer application. All of my preferred brushes are from SIGMA , just because they were my first proper set of makeup brushes and it lasted me a pretty long time so far! (3 years to be exact)..For the actual foundation application I find that it is best to go with this flat foundation brush heads like this Sigma Foundation F60 brush, which I find works much better with cream foundations, and to help target small problem areas while concealing, I like to go in with my Sigma precision flat P80 for evenness in covering. For the highlighter, I find that this Sigma Tapered Kabuki F86 is a great brush to work in the fine under eye areas. My favourite choice of concealer is this Duo Concealer from Physician's Formula which works great with my skin tone, and for highlighting of course it is none other than my Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 'Neutraliser'

For my usual every day foundation routine, where I don't need full coverage I love my URBAN DECAY Beauty Balm which has an added 20 SPF, and for those occasional days when I need to add some 'dewiness' I may also add a blob of my REVLON Photoready skin lights to add a bit of glow to my skin!


Hopefully U guys enjoyed reading a little bit about my foundation routine, Be sure to leave any comments if you have any..I'd love to hear your inputs!..^^..See ya in the next post!
post signature
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig