TRAVEL & BEAUTY

Sunday, October 12, 2014

'Plum & Gold' Autumn/ Fall Inspired Makeup Collab. with MissElectraHeart



HI GUYS!
So how has everyone been doing? I am going to start bombarding you with Fall/Autumn and Halloween tutorials from now onwards! But today let's start off the trend with a Fall/Autumn Inspired tutorial first..Here I've taken inspirations from the rich warm beautiful colours of the season, in deep burgundy, plum, golds and of course the signature cranberry wine lips..


Here is my very first one, and in this tutorial I collaborated with my very good friend and the cutest little sister from another mister! Jeannie from MissElectraHeart!! Do go ahead and watch this tutorial if you are interested on how I achieved this deep plum/gold transitioning from Day to Night look! I hope U guys enjoy it ^___^ x

PRODUCTS USED
→ Sigma 'Persuade' Eyeshadow Base
→ Lorac Pro Palette
→ Anastasia Brow Duo Powder "Caramel"
→ Maybelline Hypergloss Liner
→ Too Faced Chocolate Soleil
→ Benefit Rockateur Blush
→ Wet n Wild 'Sugarplum Fairy'
→ Lime Crime 'Wicked'


BRUSHES USED
→ Sigma Eyeshadow Base Brush
→ Sephora Pro Contour Brush
→ Sigma Tapered Blending E40
→ Sigma Medium Angled Shading E70
→ Sigma Pencil E30

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig