TRAVEL & BEAUTY

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Urban Decay finally reaches SEPHORA Bangkok, Thailand!!!

Urban Decay Booth in Sephora Bangkok, Thailand
So after YEARS of anticipation and wait....Urban Decay has finally reached our humble little shores of South East Asia and today was the very first day of their official launch at SEPHORA Thailand in Bangkok!..(Hallelujahhhh!)...Thai women from all corners of the nation have been waiting (fairly) patiently for this day to arrive...Even though I can assure U most of the girls probably already owns most of the palettes lol!...yep..I guess Thai consumers are always drawn to the next big thing..If u need to find out what the latest trends in fashion or beauty are.. just scour the markets and wholesalers in Bangkok selling 'fake' Lime Crime and whatnot and U'll know straightaway what's trending!...Anything coming out of Europe...US..or South Korea..is a big deal to us and our intention is to literally wipe everything off the shelves before other people can get to it...
Everything was already running out!

A bit like that one time when "Krispy Kreme" first opened in Siam Paragon Mall, in Bangkok....people were waking up at 5 in the morning to queue up at the door for when it opens at 10 am just to have their first bite of the famous American sugar glazed donuts...I mean talk about brand loyalty!.. This time well it's a little more understanding..it's bloody MAKEUP..and what hot blooded women do not get freakishly excited by even the mentioning of the word?..So okay I have to be honest I was not one of the first few lined up at their doors by 8am...but I still managed to snag something pretty wicked when I popped by in the afternoon..The Limited UD Electric Palette!!!
Finally got my UD Electric Palette!^_^
Yes ..yes..I know it's already been out awhile but ever since its first launch I have always wanted to try it..I had wanted to find that one "Perfect" palette with bright and crazy colours for when I do creative makeup looks... and actually "Sugar Pill" palettes would have been my first pick..however it was a little bit hectic what with me being in Thailand still..so UD Electric Palette it came to be...and I was so lucky to have gotten it to because it was the last one in stock of the day! Thank God!

Oh my...look at those colours!..I am so excited to try it out..at my earliest convenience which is likely to be tomorrow lol..!!.. Besides the palette I also got one of their 24/7 Liquid Liner in "Bobby Dazzle" which is a beautiful opaque glittery silver..They also gave me a nice freebie! which was the 24/7 Velvet Glide on Eye Pencil in "Black Velvet"...just in time because I was running out of a black pencil liner!
24/7 Waterproof Liquid Liner "Bobby Dazzle"
A freebie! 24/7 Velvet Glide On Eye Pencil "Black Velvet"





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig