TRAVEL & BEAUTY

Friday, September 5, 2014

Thai Beauty Youtuber MEETUP with Warming1Up!! @ "Mr. Jones' Orphanage" aka Teddy Bear Factory Cafe!

So...FINALLY..I had the chance to meet up with one of my friends who is also a Thai Beauty Guru from YouTube.. after having talked about meeting up for what seems like forever.. We finally made it to meeting up..just in time before she had to leave for the UK once again...Her name is 'Warm' from the channel Warming1Up...so if you have not yet checked out her channel then you really should! she has amazing style and also does great tutorials ^^ (We also have the same YT idol! Jenn Im from 'Clothesencounter'! muahahhaa!) 
Anyhow...we managed to meet up for a short while at this cute little themed cafe in the midst of the busy & buzzling Siam Centre Shopping Mall, which is right next to Siam Paragon...You can reach here via BTS (Skytrain...Siam Station)...The name of this gorgeous little cafe is called "Mr. Johns' Orphanage"...yeh.. a little eccentric for a name nevertheless it is still very cute and different to any other cafes I visited before.

The whole ambience of the place was themed as a teddy bear factory with overhanging rail tracks running through the entire cafe, and teddy bears dangling from all corners of the place!..Not only that but their menu was full of yummy varieties!! From macaroons to apple pies and strawberry sponge cakes...U name it...they got it! The list of both hot and cold beverages on offer also exceeded my expectations! At first I was going to grab an afternoon coffee, but the "Hot White Chocolate" caught my eye..and yeh..I cannot not try it lol...(and it did not disappoint!)...
No clue why I have never tried out this place before..but I'm so glad I finally did today!..one thing though just mind your head when U make ure way into the cafe because the train railings are built so low...even I (a midget at 5'1) nearly bumped my head!! >_< lol..so yeh be careful...!! Everything is so teeny tiny...dainty and cute...it really does feel like U are really having a little teddy bear tea party..just like how I used to when I was younger lol...Nevertheless it was a lovely experience for me & I definitely see myself coming back here for more yummy cakes and Hot White Chocolates!








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig