TRAVEL & BEAUTY

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

My first ever Ipsy bag is finally here! yay!


Soo..the much awaited day has finally arrived! I finally got my first Ipsy Glam bag that I signed up for about 2 months ago!! I am so stoked right now! Finally I can get to experience some new products of brands and items that I've never tried before without having to bust out my savings too much! :) And of course I had to jump right in and rip open the package (that came in a beautiful metallic shiny pink envelope btw), and yep  these are the goodies I received from Ipsy for this month's Glam bag.

The 'theme' for this month I guess is '19 things reasons 2014 will be AMAZING'

1. Apothederm (Bright Skin Serum)
2. Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Tri- Wheat Leave in Conditioner
3. Elizabeth Mott Smooth Shadow Creamy Eye Pencil
4. Absolute! Make up Cleansing Tissues (Pomegranate Extract)
5. MICA Beauty Cosmetics Lip Balm (#5 Natural)



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig