TRAVEL & BEAUTY

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Favourite Lip Colours from 2013



Since this 'New' Year is already fast approaching the second month, I've decided that before it is officially February I should really get this blog out or else it will become a tad bit too late to discuss my favourite lip colours of 2013... And so here it is! I have tried a lot of lip products in the past year on my lips..and although I must admit I am not the biggest fan of applying lipstick as such (due to the fact that I have the most stubborn and driest lips EVER)...so anything applied on it just looks horribly chapped (even after applying Chapstick and exfoliating my lips..yes I have tried everything) and I tend to end up eating half of it by the end of the day any way..lol but...having said that the following products I am about to show you guys now are what I would call my lip saviours, and they totally proved my little stubborn ass lips wrong. I was surprised that I also had the chance to rock wicked colours without having to worry about my lips looking like glossed over sandpaper.

You see, I have naturally dry skin and my lips are especially prone to dryness, therefore I am always on a lookout for good quality moisturizing lipsticks, stains, and glosses..I find that I tend to reach out for Lip Balm Stains more as they are of course a wickedly brilliant cross between lipsticks and lip balms, and so when I found the REVLON Lip Balm Stains I was over the moon..they were serious life savers to me. I guess I also love glosses however I do try to steer clear from any sticky and overly shiny glosses. Since I have crazy amounts of thick unruly long hair..that seems to love flying around at their own will..the chances of it flying and getting a stuck on my lips every time I have some gloss on is exceedingly high.  I swear they have a life of their own, my hair...like okay she's got gloss on let's just fly into her mouth and get stuck there.

Nevertheless let me introduce you to these lip products that I have sworn by last year. Hopefully any of you who have dry lips like I do will find this useful!

D'Lilac, Retrofuschia, Airborne Unicorn, Centrifuschia



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig