TRAVEL & BEAUTY

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Jennifer Lopez Golden Globes Makeup Tutorial 2015



Who else loved Ms. Jlo's look at the Golden Globes this year? I certainly did! Although it looked like most of her other signature smokey eyes looks, she looked absolutely stunning and effortlessly put together in that dazzling eye boggling Zuhair Murad gown. 


I of course went ahead and tried to recreate the 'whole' look as best I can. However given my much smaller Asian lids and lack of extravagant silver gown, I worked with what I had. From the pic that I was working from, Jlo's look had a smouldering grey earthy tones around the lids and underneath her eyes and so with a little help from my most trusted and used Lorac Pro Palette, the results looked a little something like this.




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig