TRAVEL & BEAUTY

Friday, May 9, 2014

RIHANNA Met Gala 2014 Inspired Makeup feat. Lorac Pro Palette (+playlist)


Hi girls! ^^ So I am back with yet another celeb inspired makeup look.. This time it's Rihanna's met gala look she wore with her GORGEOUS white dress this year!! I am in absolute awe of her simple and perfect soft makeup on her eyes....and of course I couldn't resist but to recreate it as always :) the only downfall was that since I am away I did not have all the 'props' to fully transform into this beauty...I didn't bring my curlers with me this time and so I couldn't do the hair to properly execute her wonderful look...anyway I decided to focus on recreating the eye makeup and I sincerely hope U guys will like it too^^..watch out for my next tutorial which will be on her after party look!...have a beautiful day! :D




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig