TRAVEL & BEAUTY

Monday, April 21, 2014

SNSD Jessica Fantasy Spring Makeup ♡ Collab with Minsooky (+playlist)


Hi my loves! Yes I know it has been a while since I updated my tutorials on here..to which I truly apologize...However, I am currently on a very long vacay break back home (Thailand! Yay!!)  I now have more time to keep U guys up to date with my latest looks from my YT Channel! :) Since the beginning of this year I have been heavily influenced by KPOP celeb and MV looks! (Just can't help myself..espesh with all the new songs/combacks from SNSD, 2NE1 & 4 Minute!) And this time's no differ!...This is an Fantasy Spring inspired look from SNSD Ice Queen 'Jessica' that I found from one of last year's (or the year before?? Y_Y not sure) issues of W Magazine (Korean mag).
I fell in love with the soft romantic colours they applied on her in the editorial pics, and ofcoz it didn't take me long to get off my ass and recreate the whole look to my own interpretation & style. I opted for rhinestones and glitter pens instead of actual loose glitter (partly becuz I don't have any in my possession!) however I am very happy with the end results ^^..I love the softness of the look...and actually this is one of the main reasons why I love recreating KPOP Celeb makeup...cuz it always looks so romantic..and timeless :) Hope U guys enjoy this tutorial! <3 Until the next post! Stay blessed <3



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig