TRAVEL & BEAUTY

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!! ;P

So time sure flies by when you're having fun right? LOL..Well I guess that sure is the case for me! A lot has happened this year, mostly good! :) So I can't really complain! My birthday has come and gone & my lovely boyfriend has surprised me with a beautiful bouquet of roses, chocolates & balloon , not to mention he also thrown in a teddy bear in there, I was very impressed lol..I guess everyday will be Valentine's day for us :P Since it was my special day, we decided to pop to a nearby sushi place around our area, and it was so good! I missed Japanese food a lot since moving to the States from Bangkok, so last night was indeed a real treat for the both of us :) A little peek into my OOTN of my special day! Wishing all of you a beautiful day! & Watch out for a Thanksgiving Get Ready with Me vid! Coming out shortly ;)




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig